You can move if the game is not over and if it is your turn to move. Otherwise, you'll get the warning.
To make a move
- Click on the chessman which should move.
- Click on an empty square or on an enemy chessman where the piece should move to.
- if you made your last move with the pawn to the last horizontal line
- the pawn will turn out to the Queen, but it is possible to choose another chessman using the right button of the mouse.
- confirm your choice of the chessman, having clicked the left button of the mouse.
Note. To perform castling it is necessary to move King to a new place, and rook will move automatically.
The move can also be made with the keyboard.
Playing a New game.
Take Back Move.